“The 400th Anniversary of the Plantation
|Dates: July 2, 2010 through July 14,
Depart US July 1 and Depart Belfast July 15.
Location(s): Belfast, Portrush, Londonderry, Kilkeel, Belfast
Number of Nights: 13
Per Night: $130.69 USD per person
based on double occupancy, for comparison only
Includes: luxury motor coach, deluxe accommodation,
dinner, bed, and breakfast.
*Documentary film participation is optional.
- Participate in a new BBC Documentary TV
series* entitled “Ware Hame Cummin” during the tour discovering
your Scots-Irish heritage, travel with historical re-enactors and
- See the Belfast Titanic area, Carrickfergus Castle, Andrew
- Ballycarry history and traditional music
Independence Celebration at the Ulster-American Folk Park
workshop with professional assistance
- Tour Stormant, Glens of Antrim,
Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, North Antrim Coast, Dunluce Castle, Bushmills
Whisky Distillery Tour, Giants Causeway
- Ulster-Scots Speakers, historical lectures
of Derry, St. Columbs Cathedral, Brackfield Bawn
- New Monreagh Ulster-Scots
Centre, Donegal, Makemie Church, Glenveagh Castle and National Park
- Dinner and traditional music and dance
with East Donegal Ulster-Scots Society
- Armagh City ecclesiastical
- Traditional Ulster-Scots music
- Kingdom of Mourne Mountains
historical re-enactor parade with bands and sea-side town festival
Mountains, the Silent Valley
- Annalong Harbor
- 17th-century Scottish
- Optional Belfast parade
- Seaside resort town of Newcastle,
Downpatrick and St. Patrick’s Centre, seaside views of the
Ards Peninsula with Portavogie and Doaghadee, Ireland’s oldest
pub Grace Neill’s from 1611, Bangor, Lisburn Linen Museum
time for shopping and genealogy research
- and more.
Space is limited and deadlines are approaching, so
let us know you're intested today!
Please fill out the Tour Interest Form
For further information contact Ulster-Scots Heritage Travel
Pratt (806) 372-2039, P.O. Box 3969, Amarillo, TX 79116.